Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Get your official Snowmageddon t-shirts

The Internet entrepreneurs are hawking a variety of t-shirt designs to commemorate this historic snowpocalypse. And after visiting Giant today, I am adding #SnovietUnion to the mix, given the state of our grocery shelves. Here is a list of what's available. Am I missing something, leave in the comments below.

Snomageddon by One vs Many - $24
A portion of every sale will be donated to SOME (So Others Might Eat), a nonprofit organization that provides food, clothing, and health-care services to the poor and homeless.
Update: The City Paper reports that 15% of the proceeds will go to SOME.



Snowcamp DC 2010 by Tastytronic
Industries - $16.90 to $69.90

I Survived Snowmageddon (via Cafe Press) - starts at $12.99

I Survived Snowpocalpyse (via Cafe Press) - starts at $12.99

Snowpocalypse Now (via Zazzle) - $23.80

Dupont Circle Snowball Fight (via Zazzle) - $22.95



2 comments:

Spud Lite said...

I have a problem with the guys saying they are donating a "portion" of each sale to charity. Tell me how much (percent or dollars) or I don't believe you.

ArtBart said...

The donation is 15% percent. I updated the info in the post. http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/blogs/citydesk/2010/02/08/snowmageddon-t-shirts-offer-instant-nostalgia-for-lousy-event/